Buy a Dutch boating license

Kaufen Sie Groot Pleziervaartbewijs II
Kaufen Sie Groot Pleziervaartbewijs II. Keine theoretischen oder praktischen Fahrprüfungen erforderlich

Buy a full Dutch boating license of all types

You can buy any type of Dutch boating license from us and start sailing in the Netherlands (or Holland) and also in other countries while traveling. It is not necessary that you apply for or pass the CBR (Centraal Bureau Rijvaardigheidsbewijzen) boat license test.

We work with some anonymous partners in the Netherlands to register your boat license information in the system. You ensure that these match those issued upon completion of the boating license exam for the type of boating license you wish to purchase from us, this part covers the majority of the cost of purchasing a boating license and ensures that you have your boating license can use without fear.

We produce the Klein Vaar license I and II, the Groot Pleziervaar license I and II.

You may also be interested in:

Buy a small boat license (small boats I and II)

Kaufen Sie Klein vaarbewijs II und Klein Vaarbewijs II

The small boat license is required if you want to drive a motorboat or other boat with a length between 15 and 25 meters or a maximum speed of over 20 km/h.

The minimum age for a small boat license is 18 years.

To obtain a small boat license, you typically must apply for and pass the boat license test and a medical exam. However, you can buy your Dutch boating license from us without having to pass the boating license test or even a medical examination.

There are two types of small boat licenses (klein vaarbewijs) that determine which waters you are allowed to sail on: the Klein vaarbewijs I and the Klein vaarbewijs II .

Klein vaarbewijs I:  for rivers, canals and lakes and exceptionally for the Gouwzee.

Small boat license II:  With a small boat license II you can sail on rivers, canals, lakes, but also on the Eems/Dollart, the Wadden Sea, the IJsselmeer, Markermeer and IJmeer as well as on the Oosterschelde and Westerschelde.

Watch video examples of documents created by our services

Buy the large recreational boat license II (Groot Pleziervaartbewijs II)

You can obtain a large recreational boat license II, which allows you to sail boats between 25 and 40 meters long on both inland and coastal waters. Before you can get a license for a large recreational boat, you usually need to do the following:

  • Be at least 18 years old
  • Be in possession of a small boat license
  • Pass the theoretical test for the large pleasure boat license
  • Pass the practical test for your large boat license
  • have a medical certificate allowing you to sail.

However, if you choose to purchase your large recreational boat license from us, you do not have to meet all of these requirements.

All you have to do is learn how to steer your ship.

Do I need a boat license?

Before you buy a boating license, you need to ask yourself whether you need a boating license.
You do not need a boat license for any watercraft with a length of less than 15 m and a maximum speed of less than 20 km/h.

International use of the Dutch boating license (International Certificate of Competence)

With the Dutch license I for small boats and the license II for large pleasure boats you automatically receive the International Certificate of Competence (ICC ), so you can sail without any problems when traveling to countries that recognize the International Certificate of Competence.